Technical Innovation of the Year – Projects 2024
Awarded to the project installer/team which best demonstrates innovation and the deployment of smart technology to create a sustainable building/complex. The project must have been delivered in the 12 month period preceding the entry deadline.
Entries must detail what the innovative aspects of the project were and judges will be looking for:
- Evidence of an innovative approach to the installation or service/maintenance
- How smart technology has been used to provide a building or complex which is:
- Intelligent, sustainable and secure
- Occupant centered in its design, construction and operation
- Able to integrate with other smart infrastructure within the built environment
- How the application benefited the client (e.g. problem solved; more energy saved)
- Client satisfaction in the form of testimonials – these are viewed as particularly important and can be from more than one client
The closing date for entries is 26 January 2024.