Metric Services (Leicester) Ltd
Established in 2004, Metric Services (Leicester) Ltd cover a comprehensive range of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Services to the industrial and commercial sectors, including design, installation, testing, comprehensive breakdown, and contract maintenance.
Our continually expanding direct-to-client list includes:
· Severn Trent Water,
· The University of Leicester,
· The Environment Agency,
· National Highways England,
· G4S Facilities Management,
· CBRE Workspace Solutions
· Schneider Electric Digital Energy (BEMS) division,
· Leicester City Council,
· Syston Town Council
· Donaldson Filtration GB Ltd,
· Biffa Waste Automated Process and Anaerobic digestion sites,
· Enva Waste
· Polypipe Drainage
· Schluter Systems,
· Next Plc
· East Midlands Chamber of Commerce,
· Interfuse Automated Block Manufacturing Plant,
· Intertissue-Sofidel Automated paper tissue manufacturing plants,
· Millboard Composites Automated decking production plant
· Many other commercial and industrial clients.
We are approved as a Crown Commercial Services, Government framework supplier, serving the public sector for Traffic and Technology, Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Solutions and Heating and Electrical Services.
We design and install complex Building Energy Management Systems in a variety of buildings ranging from Offices and Schools to Museum Galleries and Concert Halls. We also have vast experience of PLC’s and Automation including Variable Speed Drives and Servo Motors.
Our highly skilled team offer turnkey solutions using SEE3D Panel and Electrical design, in house Control Panel Manufacturing and installation by our highly experienced team.
Working with our mechanical partners we service the Heating and Hot Water Systems and Pumps, Pressurisation Units and Electrical Systems for Leicester City Council’s District Heating Scheme and Warden Assisted Accommodation properties.
We are registered with the Electrical Contractors Association, hold various accreditations including Constructionline Gold, Safecontractor and Sustainability Gold, Reset and Avetta Schemes, we are also accredited with ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 and Ecovadis Silver.
Unit Alpha 2,
Rearsby Business Park,